M3 Premium Hard Cooler

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

help_balance_thegrid_with_evdotenergy

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Ludicrous Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice cooler submersible light. It has a couple brightness modes and can I also be red
Light
View attachment 38270 View attachment 38271
I just realized that it is magnetic also. Mounts very nicely to the lid
B6C3E83F-77FA-4855-AD31-31EBE93701EA.jpeg

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice! This submersible magnetic light would work great when you slide the edges of the lid in the side of the trunk well. Like this:

IMG_3710.JPG

Reactions: Madmolecule

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
We have had many questions about the fit of the Cooler in the Model X and S. We met with up the local owners club and grabbed some photos. Here are some photos in a 2020 Model X. Very functional in both the frunk and trunk. The height of the a conventional cooler is usually the issue in getting it to fit in the frunk. Thoughts?
IMG_3800.JPG IMG_3806.JPG IMG_3810.JPG IMG_3814.JPG

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Our hard Cooler was custom designed for the Model 3 but also a great option for the Y, the S and the X!

urquattro83

Ludicrous Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I road trip a lot and use my rear "basement" for other things. I carry a flat Coleman plastic cooler in the frunk at all times. For snacks on road trips and for cold foods when shopping. Of course, that cheap cooler doesn't work for long. I'd love to have a form fitted frunk cooler to house my road trip snacks, but I understand the limitations you listed.
I know this is an ancient comment, FRC, but can you add an image of the "flat Coleman plastic cooler" to which you refer?

Thanks!