M3 Premium Hard Cooler

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Either works of course - packs or ice. I have found that people are either committed to ice or fully into packs, no in between. One thing is common, everyone loves cold drinks and ice cream. Cheers!

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Ludicrous Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Do people still use loose ice in their coolers? :oops:

Everyone around here uses something like this:
View attachment 37975

Lasts a lot longer, keeps your items colder than plain ice, lighter in weight and takes up less precious cooler space for the same cooling power, re-useable, no liquid mess. I used two large ones in my soft frunk cooler for a summer trip to Montana and back. I put them in the hotel freezer in Montana so they were ready for the return trip. Drinks were icy cold for two days and still well-chilled in the heat of the third day! I had no idea people were still using regular ice!
It is a little hard to get in the glass and makes my bourbon taste a little funny.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It is a little hard to get in the glass and makes my bourbon taste a little funny.
Why would you water down a good bourbon?

• Funny
Reactions: Gunn and PNWmisty

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Why would you water down a good bourbon?
Pappy on the rocks? I agree that an unfiltered bourbon will get a little cloudy with ice. That’s fine if sipping bourbon by the fireplace, but out in the sun ice goes with everything. Ice can make a good analog timer to ensure you’re not sipping too slow.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Put my loop extension in today. Holds your lid while drinking. It is easier on your back to remove one drink at a time It’s a cheap must have, if you have a cooler.

41A381F0-5319-4B13-A7D0-8DA9E907552C.jpeg
F7AD1DBF-9A1C-469E-93AF-4A8A3B77E1C2.jpeg
76B79C5B-71BF-4914-B2D6-34597FB3D55A.jpeg

Reactions: CNCT Coolers

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Amazing modification here. I'm not able to expand the photos, is that a high gloss shine on bamboo? It's like a mirror finish.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Amazing modification here. I'm not able to expand the photos, is that a high gloss shine on bamboo? It's like a mirror finish.
It is dyed and coated with epoxy,

I have another thread started call tailgating table which has more details. Here is a picture of the new one I’m making with a cooler window, My plan is to finish it, fill in the T with resin dye and stain at also. You could have one made and probably made and delivered for under $200 with your company logo if you’re interested.

5A226EE4-9C43-4074-8DC3-43AE9FBE79BB.jpeg

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thrilled to receive a design award from Muse Designs. Great design team at Mako for those looking for startup product design and engineering.

Reactions: Madmolecule and GDN

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Field testing the cooler at the presidents talk today. The cooler did a great job keeping everything about 42°

D186AB9A-CF43-46A1-87BD-F906A583BE18.jpeg

0A27602F-91BA-4312-A673-C9D9F179F8C9.jpeg

DBF054C6-7B51-49B8-B0BA-594F531FF943.jpeg
70DE706B-F252-4314-B7D3-D687CBC33537.jpeg
175D6093-5D7E-45AD-B580-C9865B771A86.jpeg
0E50C2B9-D177-451D-AE09-00CE6F6E77E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TrevP and Gunn

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks for sharing great pics. Looks like the field test was a lot of fun and successful! Love it!

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I would love some feedback. What do you feel about the color? The only color we currently offer is the Tesla brand red aka Crimson Red. If we offered colors that matched your vehicle, would you be interested? We have received some feedback that some people are waiting on coolers to match their Tesla.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I would love some feedback. What do you feel about the color? The only color we currently offer is the Tesla brand red aka Crimson Red. If we offered colors that matched your vehicle, would you be interested? We have received some feedback that some people are waiting on coolers to match their Tesla.
I am OK with the red. More colors are better if it doesn’t create a manufacturing nightmare. The cooler is already I think a great value add his price point for its uniqueness and coolness. It is comparable to the yeti roadie but I think a much better. I would recommend working with a company like skinit. I was just able to order a scan for a roadie 24 cooler. It was four sided plus a top, for under $40. I would imagine they can get you set up with your dimensions. The lid could be skined very well.

Yeti custom skin

One other idea, I was going to try these inserts to see if they fit in the yeti 24 roadie for my friend. They are made for the 20. When I get them and I will test them out in your cooler and see how well they fit. They could be a nice option.

Rock steady inserts

C7AB5CEF-A134-43F3-9B0C-21971C32648F.jpeg

As far as future designs, this would be a great time to start on the custom cybertruck Frunk Cooler/warmer. Hopefully there would be enough space in a contained compartment to house a large unit. It would be nice if it was feasible to make it electric. It would be nice if something like this was built in using Tesla’s HVAC system, but if not I would love to see a company like yours come to the rescue. Tesla really needs to make the cybertrucks frunk stainless steel, temperature controlled, with a drain and insulated. Temperature and video monitoring (Invisible dash). It should be capable of operating as a deep freezer or as an oven. Room for a deer or tuna. Otherwise they should make a matching purse to fit in the frunk. The truck also needs at least a 20 gallon water tank. You don’t have to fill it up if you’re worried about the weight. But you need to rinse the tuna out of the frunk

Last edited:

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Custom skins would be awesome. We're thinking a carbon fibre wrap or some of the metallic texture wraps? Maybe a color wrap that matches the vehicle paint?
if you can get your cooler on a site like skinit, I am sure there are plenty of others, they have a lot of standards like the textures, but also sports teams etc. It is also very easy to upload your artwork or Tesla color. This way you could have the car's name printed on there for example.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.