M3 Premium Hard Cooler

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Maybe it will be a future upgrade package - shipped packed with ice and cold adult beverages. Wouldn't that be an amazing unboxing!

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Preparing the nursery, I had a add a light.
E865A019-A67B-4488-A938-BB55F1A2802B.jpeg

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This will be perfect for late night tailgating! No drinking and driving of course. Coffee for the driver.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This will be perfect for late night tailgating! No drinking and driving of course. Coffee for the driver.
Yeah I know, damn Elon where’s my FSD!! It might be easier in the model Y to access the cooler from inside, But if FSD is more than a fantasy it would be nice to have a heated cooled console/cupholder.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I’m excited that my cooler will be arriving this Friday. Does anyone know any woodworkers that have made replacement sub trunk lids. Other than being lightweight this is a pretty pitiful component to the car. Mine is already getting the fuzz. It would make a great picnic/tailgate table. I would like to replace it with a nice piece of wood or resin lid with some gaskets on the bottom for sound, it be nice to squeeze some folding table legs in and still have room for the cooler. A carbon fiber sub trunk lid/picnic table would be really sweet and might as well add a window. I think I might try to figure out how to add a lagun table mount to my stealth hitch

588A60D8-71D3-44A4-A984-CC7EADE02848.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: CNCT Coolers

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
not trying to hijack this thread into the picnic/tailgating thread but I made pretty good progress today I’m getting a sub trunk table/lid replacement. It turns out there’s a cutting board company within about 20 minutes from me and I dropped off my live this afternoon. They should be able to make replica with bullnose and rounded corners for under $200 out of bamboo or other solid surfaces that they offer. I plan on having one made out of bamboo and then finishing it myself to add more durability. I am working on a couple different style legs do you think I’m gonna go with the Lagin type mount. I haven’t figured out whether to mount it on the trailer hitch have a freestanding mount or have an actually mount in the trunk and swing out.

hopefully once they have the pattern figure out if anyone else is interested in a Tesla table you should be able to order them directly from their website. I will keep you updated on pricing and quality. Hopefully I’ll have it by early next week.

Custom Tesla Table (or cutting board)

Lagan Mount

Folding leg possibility

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Mine arrived today. I love the design. I added a continuous temperature sensor. I’ll get some action photos of it next week with my new table. Pop up handles are extremely cool. Honestly I wasn’t sure how they were supposed to work
075E3150-CA4B-4939-846C-123F2440821B.jpeg
082FCAD2-1052-4A10-A370-43A1D8941C10.jpeg
8F22F9B0-17E8-4212-B7B7-53D573E35B11.jpeg

Last edited:

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It looks beautiful and glad you like it. Love the content and ideas. The popup handles in the Tesla inspired design were a must. Clearly we couldn't put handles on the side as you couldn't reach them when the Cooler is in the trunk well. I wondered whether customers would put stickers on the top side of the lid. It's personalized and great. With the lid off or placed on the side of the trunk well I'm sure your light illuminates the inside? Put it to work! Cheers

Reactions: Madmolecule

CNCT Coolers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Lots of questions about the fit in the Model Y. It was not designed for the Y but it fits beautifully. Why? :tongueclosed: Well the base of the trunk well of the Y is exactly the same as the 3, the depth of the Y trunk well is a bit taller. Regarding the frunk of the Y, height of the cooler is perfect. It only touches one side wall however and the frunk is quite sloped in all cars including the Y. I wouldn't want an ice filled cooler to leak after several days so that's why I say the trunk well is ideal. Regardless, either are options. Here are some pics (click to expand):

IMG_3193.jpg IMG_3201.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: garsh

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.