M3 or Cylon with sleep apnea?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Word of caution, Atebit, not everybody has Dropbox or is willing to download the app... o_O
It plays for me just fine in a web browser (Chrome).
I did have to open it in an incognito window - I guess one of my extensions was preventing it from playing.

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I think I might've narrowed it down to coming from the area where (I suspect) the battery ventilation louvers are located..somewhere around the front bumper area. I'm assuming this car has the ventilation louvers, of course...

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
So I think I might've narrowed it down to coming from the area where (I suspect) the battery ventilation louvers are located..somewhere around the front bumper area. I'm assuming this car has the ventilation louvers, of course...
Indeed. I noticed mine has the same symptoms a couple weeks ago. every ~6 seconds they adjust. I got the
2018.4.9 700fb88 update today. Too early to tell, need more data points. However I did notice it stopped after parking in the garage for 30 minutes today. First time that's happened.

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Just got update 2018.10.5 342f4e3. And it's only been a few hours, however I can report that the louvers have not actuated after parking several times. Kept on eye on it for 15 minutes each time and same result. Glad that's hopefully taken care of!

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
That's the louver motor making that noise. Look into the low front vent and you'll hear that as the louvers move ever few seconds. It's like the car is breathing. I had that on mine too. According to https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/battery-vent-louver-issue.6005/ this problem was suppose to be fixed with the recent 10.5 update. I haven't been able to confirm it yet myself.