M3 Delivery meetup - Los Angeles

Sam

Country
Country
Want a (outdoor) tour of SpaceX? Want to see Hyperloop test track, the largest evacuated tube outside of CERN? Want to see the Tesla elevator and The Boring Company? Come to our Model 3 delivery party in Southern California.
  • WHO: ANYONE who loves Tesla, SpaceX, Hyperloop and Boring and want to eat, drink and then stream the Model 3 Delivery Party (but especially Model 3 reservation holders).
  • WHAT: MODEL 3 DELIVERY PARTY Live-Streamed direct from Fremont, California
  • WHERE: EUREKA TASTING KITCHEN - 12101 S Crenshaw Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250 until 845pm, and then HAWTHORNE SUPERCHARGER - 1 Rocket Rd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
  • WHEN: 715pm/Eureka & 845pm/Supercharger Lounge & Patio
  • WHY: Because we are excited to join the revolution and become Model 3 owners.
Prizes awarded. Tesla shwag. SpaceX employee t-shirts, hats, custom launch gear.
Have a drink and experience a piece of history being made. You can watch the Fremont first Model 3 handovers on Tesla's website this Friday at 8:45pm PT

I will be providing updates and tweeting throughout the evening @TeslaMS60
I posted this idea on the Tesla Model 3 Forums.

ReD eXiLe

Country
Country
OK, the front page of Tesla's website changed to a "Model 3 -- Sign Up to watch and reserve" landing page. I put in my name and e-mail address, and now I'm just waiting for it to go live...

Sam

Country
Country
Thanks @ReD eXiLe for the postings. The event was amazing. Our plans were dashed, but they ended up better than the originals. We were invited by the Design Studio staff to join them at Los Angeles Ale Works, where the event was streamed over their 8 televisions.