Lowering Shop Recommendation Needed

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

slotti

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So, I have been looking into lowering my 3. Read through all the threads and still not sure if I'll go with TSportline or Unplugged. Trending towards TSportline. Biggest concern, the camber and excessive tire wear. I have read of somebody installing new adjustable camber shafts (not even sure what those are), but is that an overkill on a moderate drop?

All that aside, the thread is really about something else. I need a recommendation for a shop that can install these, since I am really not up for doing the job myself. I am looking for a shop in the Los Angeles area, ideally around Culver City, or if they are open on Saturdays, anywhere in the West Valley (Calabasas to Van Nuys).