Loveday Commercial Collaboration

Tom Bodera

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hello

If anyone who has access to a model S/X would like to work with me for the Tesla Commercial Loveday competition let me know. I have access to camera gear, a drone and editing equipment. At the end the owner of the Model S would be able to keep the footage as a memorabilia of their car and should we be successful a famous model S/X.

Preferably someone near Caledon or Orangeville as this is where I live.

Thanks Guys. PM me.

InElonWeTrust

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello

If anyone who has access to a model S/X would like to work with me for the Tesla Commercial Loveday competition let me know. I have access to camera gear, a drone and editing equipment. At the end the owner of the Model S would be able to keep the footage as a memorabilia of their car and should we be successful a famous model S/X.

Preferably someone near Caledon or Orangeville as this is where I live.

Thanks Guys. PM me.
I wish that I had a Model S/X to contribute. Best of luck with it!

Tom Bodera

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hey guys. I got some great shots of solar pannels, drone photos etc... I would really like the story to include some Tesla car shots but I cannot use stock video as per the contest rules. Still looking for a volunteer with a car for just an hour or two. Thanks.

InElonWeTrust

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey guys. I got some great shots of solar pannels, drone photos etc... I would really like the story to include some Tesla car shots but I cannot use stock video as per the contest rules. Still looking for a volunteer with a car for just an hour or two. Thanks.
Have you tried anybody on TMC? They are mostly owners vs. here I believe you have a much larger number of reservation holders.