Love my new Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got new Tesla 3, it is beyond awesome, currently looking for accessories, possibly vinyl wrapping inside, any cool ideas? Had clear bra, ceramic coating and tint done by Clear Bra North Dallas. Brent the owner/installer was awesome to work with and I recommend him for those services. Please let me know if you guys know of anything cool/extra I can do to make my Tesla to stand out?

Attachments

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the future. Interior vinyl is a must. Not quiet sure how Tesla is OK with the way the 3 attracts fingerprints. I’d get a screen protector. It’s a cheap investment to prevent a potentially expensive repair. Also a USB drive for dashcam/sentry videos.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got new Tesla 3, it is beyond awesome, currently looking for accessories, possibly vinyl wrapping inside, any cool ideas? Had clear bra, ceramic coating and tint done by Clear Bra North Dallas. Brent the owner/installer was awesome to work with and I recommend him for those services. Please let me know if you guys know of anything cool/extra I can do to make my Tesla to stand out?
Welcome and enjoy your new family member/toy/investment. :D

As for add-ons, the kenriko vinyl kits are splendid (I did diy based on his files and would gladly support the company). If you didn't already, get some protection on the rocker panel below the rear doors. It's the most chewed-up section on my car.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome and enjoy your new family member/toy/investment. :D

As for add-ons, the kenriko vinyl kits are splendid (I did diy based on his files and would gladly support the company). If you didn't already, get some protection on the rocker panel below the rear doors. It's the most chewed-up section on my car.
That is a really good recommendation thank you! I have started to see some paint damage there 🥺. Will be calling my guy at Clear Bra North Dallas to set up appointment this wknd and add that on.

AutopilotFan

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If your phone can use wireless charging, I'd recommend getting a wireless charging plate. I really like just taking the phone out of my pocket and setting it down on the pad. Look for one that comes with two USB splitters so you still use a USB stick for Sentry Mode or plug in a USB gaming controller for playing games.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If your phone can use wireless charging, I'd recommend getting a wireless charging plate. I really like just taking the phone out of my pocket and setting it down on the pad. Look for one that comes with two USB splitters so you still use a USB stick for Sentry Mode or plug in a USB gaming controller for playing games.
Thank you so much 😊

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I recommend the EVTuning sunshade for the windshield as well. It keeps the sun off of the back of the display and really helps the car save some energy when you at a super charger or just parking it. I also bought the Tesla all-weather mats and love them.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I recommend the EVTuning sunshade for the windshield as well. It keeps the sun off of the back of the display and really helps the car save some energy when you at a super charger or just parking it. I also bought the Tesla all-weather mats and love them.
Thank you Charlie!

oshw

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
250/500GB Samsung SSD (T5) has been rock solid, no issues - recommended over a flash drive for lifetime/reliability but ultimately up to you.

zanewells

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That is a really good recommendation thank you! I have started to see some paint damage there 🥺. Will be calling my guy at Clear Bra North Dallas to set up appointment this wknd and add that on.

I actually met with Brent at Clear Bra North Dallas. Great guy no nonsense, love that about him. He actually wrapped my full car. I damaged my door and he replaced the ppf at no charge. Not many businesses that strive to make friends or create a working relationship like Brent does. I have wrapped, coated, and ceramic coated 4 cars with him. Gotta tell ya, no worries knowing him when it come to these accessories. Your in good hands Karina!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@zanewells Agreed Zane! :cool: Got my rockers and splash guard panels wrapped this afternoon at his Argyle location. He was kind enough to paint correct the areas with small chip damage from road free of charge, I just got the touch up paint from Tesla and he did the rest. Wish I had done it sooner but oh well, lesson learned and it is protected from now on..

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I actually met with Brent at Clear Bra North Dallas. Great guy no nonsense, love that about him. He actually wrapped my full car. I damaged my door and he replaced the ppf at no charge. Not many businesses that strive to make friends or create a working relationship like Brent does. I have wrapped, coated, and ceramic coated 4 cars with him. Gotta tell ya, no worries knowing him when it come to these accessories. Your in good hands Karina!
Guy is awesome. He’s actually running a low key special for Tesla owners @ $1,090 full front for next 30 days. Would have loved that price point but even at full price his work is worth every dime 😊