Loot Box Comes to Model 3 Owners

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My Tesla app just added a "Loot Box," and I've been assigned a personal referral code that I can give to buyers of an S or X to give them free supercharging and win myself various prizes.

I just own the Model 3, it's my first Tesla.

[Edit: referral code removed.]

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As a reminder, because I am sure everyone has read the rules but may have forgotten some, referral codes are not permitted to be posted in the forum.
There’s a link at the bottom right corner of each page to this: https://teslaownersonline.com/help/terms

“21. Competing Sites, Businesses, Individuals and Organizations You agree not to attempt to gain traffic from M3OC in any way, including but not limited to, links in posts, signatures, profile information, PM's, or emails. This applies to, but is not limited to competing sites, businesses, individuals or organizations. The embedding of Tesla Referral codes in posts or signatures is not permitted. You accept that M3OC has the right to erase any information displayed/posted on teslaownersonline.com that may push traffic towards competitors.”​

mkg3

Country
Country
The loot box showed up on the app and also the same info on my website account page last week.

This week, its gone...

Will it come back or do I need to do something to get it back? I didn't write down my referral code...

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Me too, who knows, but when I get it back, I'll lobby Elon to allow us to refer prospective Model 3 owners, albeit for less referral money and smaller rewards

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yep. Same here. The loot box showed up in my Tesla App last week for 1 day or so. Then it disappeared. I also checked my Tesla account on the Web and nothing. Trying my referral link lands me on a generic FAQ type page about the referral program.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a green bar in the loot box on my app for one referral. How many is required to get something?? Anybody out there have an answer. Car was ordered 8/3/2018 at sales store. Delivered 9/25/2018. Maybe it takes time to show. Gotta be a way to tell them what you want! Like the wall connector or kids car.