Loose screws

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

CapVid

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
There are some whites screws with plastic nuts on the underside of all four wheelwells. All of mine were loose and I hand tightened all of them. Does anyone have the same experience? I am wondering if they are supposed to be loose? logic tells me no. Thoughts?

Stach

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
I discovered that too, and a couple were missing the "nuts". I'm not sure that they are truly screws as the nuts were on a little crooked and I could just push them flat.

skygraff

re member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I’ve got a few loose screws but, so far, the car doesn’t seem to have any (unless you count phantom braking syndrome).

🤪

I know this may just be about Model Ys but couldn’t resist.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I tightened mine too. BTW if, you see a few "missing" black body push pins that normal. Engineering put in more then they needed but during the ramp they realized a few saved here and there made a huge difference.