Loose part of rocker panel

Stig

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi. New Model 3 owner here. A few days after taking delivery I noticed the bottom rubbery part of the rocker panel a bit loose on the passenger side ahead of the rear wheel. Any idea how to pop it back in?

Attachments

/billy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi. New Model 3 owner here. A few days after taking delivery I noticed the bottom rubbery part of the rocker panel a bit loose on the passenger side ahead of the rear wheel. Any idea how to pop it back in?
I had save issue, took delivery june 13th, mine was on driver side in the dear, they fixed it.

Did they fix yours?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had save issue, took delivery june 13th, mine was on driver side in the dear, they fixed it.

Did they fix yours?
took it in for service. They found one of the clips wasnt fastened. So they fastened it back. But it was still somewhat distorted, probably because the plastic spent too much time being warped. So they placed an order for a new part. That was 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard from them since then.

Phillyasian

Country
Country
I had the same issue on the passenger side during delivery. They snapped it back in right then and there and it hasn't been a problem since. There must be an issue with the clips they use or maybe when it is transported on and of the trucks somehow it gets pulled out.