Looking for shop in San Diego/OC to install springs

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

hydrofied714

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Anyone have recommendations for a reputable shop to install lowering springs in San Diego / Orange County area? Thanks!

hydrofied714

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm planning to have my tsportline springs installed by Baid Polish in Anaheim, CA - They powder coated my rims and did a fantastic job.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/baid-polish-anaheim

Owner replies very quickly though yelp. Very good pricing.
Thanks! Looks like a good option. Although they don’t list suspension work as part of their service?

When are you planning to get your springs installed? Are you waiting on the preorder? Let me know how it goes once you get them installed. I’m waiting for my new wheels to arrive in April or May before I do the springs.

warrior15r

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks! Looks like a good option. Although they don’t list suspension work as part of their service?

When are you planning to get your springs installed? Are you waiting on the preorder? Let me know how it goes once you get them installed. I’m waiting for my new wheels to arrive in April or May before I do the springs.

I just spoke directly with the owner and they said they do suspension work. So yeah. I'm not sure otherwise.

Me and my buddy and doing it together. He's still waiting for his dual motor springs to ship from tsportline to ship. (I have single motor) Once they arrive, we'll both be going in together.

Reactions: 1 person