Looking for recommendation in South Florida where to get wheels under aero covers coated satin black

scherer326

Country
Country
I already had my Tesla model 3 tinted and then chrome deleted in satin black. I am going for the trifecta and would love to get my wheels done under the aero covers in satin black. Can anyone here please recommend a place or individual in south Florida who has experience working on other Teslas that can powder coat the wheels. Also is their a price range that people think this may cost to do all four wheels.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I already had my Tesla model 3 tinted and then chrome deleted in satin black. I am going for the trifecta and would love to get my wheels done under the aero covers in satin black. Can anyone here please recommend a place or individual in south Florida who has experience working on other Teslas that can powder coat the wheels. Also is their a price range that people think this may cost to do all four wheels.
I'm not sure on price, but I trust Signature Custom (wrapmytesla.com) in Dania to do great work and take great care of your car while doing it. Tell them Michael from Teslatunity sent you. I'll be going back there soon for some more work ;)

scherer326

Country
Country
I'm not sure on price, but I trust Signature Custom (wrapmytesla.com) in Dania to do great work and take great care of your car while doing it. Tell them Michael from Teslatunity sent you. I'll be going back there soon for some more work ;)
I shot them an inquiry email, hopefully I hear back on mon. I heard good things. Thanks

scherer326

Country
Country
I am now in the process of ordering satin black OEM 19in wheels/tires/tpms to replace my 18in oem wheels/tires. Can anyone please recommend a place in south florida that is familiar with mounting tires on tesla model 3s. I already called tesla sc and they wont do it because the wheels would be satin black, not the original untouched color.