Looking for Photos of M3 at Littleton, CO Site

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jeda USB Hub - Tesla Model 3/Y USB Hub

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey all and thank you for this site.

I am ready to pull the trigger on an M3 CPO from Tesla. I have two M3 vehicles that I am interested in at a remote Tesla store in Littleton, CO. Since Tesla decided to pull all photos of their used inventory, I am unable to feel good about purchasing a car site-unseen. Pre-COVID-19, I would've enjoyed a flight out to Colorado, if just to see the actual vehicles that I wanted to purchase. However, I am not able to hop on a plane and skip over the Rockies to see these vehicles. :-(

Would someone who lives near the Littleton, CO Tesla store be interested in visiting the store and taking a good look and snapping some photos of the two vehicles for me? I would be so grateful and willing to pay for you time.

PM me if you are able to help me out!
Thanks
Gregg
PDX

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey Mr Spacely
I have called local store and emailed the local advisor already. They have both stated that they no longer supply photos per "from the top". Booo!
Thanks

SP's Tesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Littleton is my local service center, and I’d be happy to run over and snap some pics for you!

Let me know!

Sean

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Sean
Thanks for your offer. Unfortunately, the 2 vehicles are no longer being advertised. The Littleton site seems to have more AWD versions than other sites, so I will keep searching Littleton. Thanks again for your help and hope I can ask you if a vehicle becomes available in my price range.
Gregg

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Help us out and tell us what you are looking to buy? What isyour distance you are willing to travel for it?

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm looking for a 2018+ M3 AWD <20K miles with clean title. I'm interested in the midnight silver metallic with black interior. I'm hesitant on traveling due to COVID concerns, so would pay Tesla's transport fees up to $1000. The vehicle price can't exceed $43K+fees. I know these filters really limit my potential pool of vehicles, so I must be patient.
This is a great community of Tesla enthusiast, much like the motorcycle community. Using the Honda motorcycle classic advertisement, "You find the nicest people driving a Tesla."

Thanks
Gregg

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
DOH!
That color is MUCH easier to find! There are lots of them on cargurus in particular, but you'll also have to look under "black" and "silver" colors, because not everybody realizes that it's just a dark gray. ;)

Reactions: 1 person

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks Garsh for the links. I am considering 3rd party dealers as well, but would love to take advantage of Tesla's used vehicles that are receiving the Acceleration Boost and FSD upgrades.
Thanks
Gregg

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I don't keep up with their all of Tesla's used listings, but you definitely want to read the listings closely. Tesla has been known to have cars with upgrades that they remove the upgrade to sell as used and then want to sell you the upgrades after the fact. If you purchase direct from an individual or other used dealer they can not strip those extras, and you'll typically get a much better discount on them. The full Tesla warranty transfers with every used car private party sell. So as long as the car looks good and is in good shape you'll likely find plenty of warranty left on most 2018 and 2019 cars.

GreggJ

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thought I would report back that I found my 2018 M3 AWD at a dedicated EV lot just outside Portland (Platt Auto). This vehicle came with the Acceleration Boost and sweet baby Moses, it's fast. I am so happy and appreciate your help.

Now to explore the features and discover some Easter eggs.
Cheers!

IMG_1797.jpg

FRC

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thought I would report back that I found my 2018 M3 AWD at a dedicated EV lot just outside Portland (Platt Auto). This vehicle came with the Acceleration Boost and sweet baby Moses, it's fast. I am so happy and appreciate your help.

Now to explore the features and discover some Easter eggs.
Cheers!

View attachment 36765
It appears that the "no" answer in your profile about being a Tesla owner needs to be updated!:D

Reactions: iChris93

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.