Local TOO meetups

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country

Since we're a world-wide enthusiasts group we're seeing some interest with members wanting to do local meetups to talk about Model 3 and EVs.

Given that I can't attend meetups other than what is local to me (Toronto and Southern Ontario) I'm willing to supply local TOO meetups with our official logo so organizers can print posters, badges etc...

The only rules I have is to ensure that printed materials contain the unaltered logo,
the URL to our website, supply pictures from the meetups (for promotional purposes) and not use our group to recruit members for competing clubs.

I think it's only fair to stay as a family and grow our community together for the betterment of our knowledge and our passion for Tesla and the Model 3.

Please contact me directly before you organize meetups so we can ensure things go smoothly.

Cheers

Trevor

Last edited:

suspence89

Any members in the Seattle area want to organize something? I would be willing to help out but probably won't have the time to organize the entire thing.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm in Weston...are there others around here we can gather up?
Coral Springs here! Definitely into the idea of a meet up. Previously I had an Audi A4 and there was an annual VW/South Florida GTG in Markham Park which was great!

Country
Country
Louisville, KY -- could probably also include Cincinatti, Lexington, as Cinci is where our service center would be at the moment. Especially interested if several folks want to get together for a July 28th stream viewing gathering.

Robert Pickel

Country
Country
2017 Maine Tesla Owner Meet Up

Found this on the TMC Forum.... Model3 reservations holders (and friends) are welcomed!

2017 Maine Tesla Owner Meet Up...

What: Pot Luck / Cook out meet up
Please bring a dish to share with everyone.

When: Aug 27 @ 1pm -5pm
Where: Fort William Park: 1000 Shore Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Land Mark: We will be meeting at the playground parking lot.
Who: Tesla owners and or friends and family.
Plenty of Parking for friends and family, there is a playground for kids while us Tesla owner talk about boring stuff!! I will have a grill going for grill food. Bring already-made food or food for the grill. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

PS. if you own a Tesla and your not from Maine, Your still welcome to join, because family has no borders.

Last edited: