List of All Repair Done So Far...

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After owning my Model 3 for 2 months, it had spent almost two weeks in total in the service station. These repairs included two trips the service station.
Trip 1:
1. Small chip at the rear window-- Resolved by a fill and smoothing out the chip, no replacement needed.
2. Noticed vertical lines on the screen one morning-- The whole MCU was replaced
3. Windshield wipers were stuttering-- wiper blades were replaced. This mostly resolved the issue.
4. Excessive cabin wind noise was noticed in driver's side-- Replaced the driver side mirror cover which resolved most of the wind noise.
5. Black lug nut covers, and center cap were good willed to me.

Trip 2:
1. Front LH and RH stabilizers bar links to ball joint cracking-- Replaced both stabilizer bar links.
2. Intermittent LTE connection loss-- They found the connection at x810 was not fully seated, and was corrected. Now my LTE connection works all the time.
3. Left side repeater was detaching-- Removed and replaced the whole left side repeater. Tesla rep stated that this was a common failure point on the car.

All repairs are covered under the warranty. I was also informed that over time some of my car's parts will be replaced since it was first iteration parts. No specific dates were give, but will be replaced when I bring it in for service. I'll keep you all updated if further issues pop up.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
1. Front LH and RH stabilizers bar links to ball joint cracking-- Replaced both stabilizer bar links.
Whoa! Do you have pics of these parts? And why were they replaced? were you having driving issues?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Whoa! Do you have pics of these parts? And why were they replaced? were you having driving issues?
I didn’t have a picture, but the part numbers for the replacement parts are:

FR STABAR LINK ASSY, LH (1044391-00-D)
FR STABAR LINK ASSY, RH (1044396-00-D)

I didn’t have driving issues from driving 4000 miles so far. When I went in for my service appointment the tech just noticed it when looking through my LTE issues.