Link to the Official Tesla Owners Club page on Tesla.com

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all, as many know, I am one of the main organizers for the Tesla Owners Club of Orange County (California) and we're very open and friendly to those that own and are reservation-holders or just Tesla enthusiasts.

All the clubs have been working with Tesla to publish our contact information on Tesla's website and they've just released that. However, there is no good place to link to it.

So, if you're interested in finding an official club in your area to join.

Find us here. (https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-owners-club-directory)

PS: This is a worldwide directory, so was wondering whether to replicate this in all the community top levels or if there's a better place for it. (Mods? - @TrevP, @MelindaV, or @Michael Russo)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...)

PS: This is a worldwide directory, so was wondering whether to replicate this in all the community top levels or if there's a better place for it. (Mods? - @TrevP, @MelindaV, or @Michael Russo)
@AEDennis , I would recommend that @TrevP includes a permanent information box - like he does for the MeetUps - on top of the Personal Introductions thread, referring to the link above which he could put in the Links section!
What do you fine folk think? :)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all, as many know, I am one of the main organizers for the Tesla Owners Club of Orange County (California) and we're very open and friendly to those that own and are reservation-holders or just Tesla enthusiasts.

All the clubs have been working with Tesla to publish our contact information on Tesla's website and they've just released that. However, there is no good place to link to it.

I am excited to join for Florida and help spread the word!

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Anybody know if there is a national Tesla Owner's Club? Maybe officially sanctioned by Tesla? When I was restoring Triumphs, there was a national club that sanctioned local area clubs. Anything similar? It would be really cool if there was a big national convention of sorts. The Triumph club has speakers come in, sponsored drives all over the area of the convention, staged an autocross course, etc. It would be really cool if there was something similar for Teslas.

Dan

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
sadly, the Portland group (and presume the NW group is similar) rely on FB to communicate info - so those of us opposed to using FB end up either being left out or forced to use that site.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
So are active clubs with monthly meetings, by laws, boards, committees, etc. a thing of the past now? Granted, it's been a few years since I was active with the Triumph club but the social aspects of the regular meetings was a lot of fun.

Dan

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Some of these clubs are very active. DFW usually has a couple of events every month. The president of this club just attended an event hosted by Tesla for the regional club leaders. Tesla embraces them and knows they are one of their biggest marketing items they have, I guess at least in certain markets. Tomorrow is "Frunk or Tr3at" down here. Come join. Held in the parking lot of a brewery, so adults can have a beverage and this one is an open event so others can come learn about Tesla and the model 3. Little ones can find treats in the Frunks.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So are active clubs with monthly meetings, by laws, boards, committees, etc. a thing of the past now? Granted, it's been a few years since I was active with the Triumph club but the social aspects of the regular meetings was a lot of fun.

Dan
We all run the gamut for how we're organized...

The OC is more a social club and we try to do at least an event a month...

Some countries are national, like Belgium, Norway, UK.... Others have multiples, Australia and Western Australia... Then in California, we're by regions, counties in SoCal and others in NorCal...

All great leaders, we just had our annual meeting in Fremont a few weeks ago.