Link for a Model 3 Owners Manual yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that it's pre-loaded and screen access only. The get acquainted videos may also be accessed via screen too. Would be nice if you export it though through the USB port.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would guess that it's pre-loaded and screen access only. The get acquainted videos may also be accessed via screen too. Would be nice if you export it though through the USB port.
There are tons of videos about Model S on the Tesla site and I anticipate we will see videos on Model 3 before volume deliveries begin.

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So probably a good idea to order some 1 foot USB cables with 90° angle connectors then.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like someone on Reddit had access to a part of the manual and posted info on the phone charging "dock"

That screenshot was pulled from the Tesla.com Model 3 shop. They were selling $14 phone charging cables and that screenshot was included with that item.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Part of the owners manual from the FTC regarding the use of the Key Card and App

https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationAttachment.html?id=3491660

What is interesting is that when you use the keycard you have 15 seconds of "start" the car otherwise you need to authenticate again by putting the key card near the cup holder.

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think you're wrong (I hope you're wrong too.) both the S and X have videos and a manual. I think you really need both.
I think it will (eventually) be both. They did indeed say there would be instructional videos to watch prior (like there are for the current cars) and there has been paper copies seen in RC cars open glove boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.