Like Tesla: Aftermarket White Seats

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

oneshortguy

Country
Country

Kim from Like Tesla is buying an aftermarket white seat/interior.

Thoughts on waiting for Factory White vs installing a T Sportline White?

I also noticed a T Sportline referral program URL is included in the video's description. $100 off $500+ purchase.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would hope that if you are buying the PUP you'd get a choice between the black or the white when it become available.
I don't think I'd go the aftermarket route unless I really hated the factory seats.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I saw that rumour as well kfbthe white costing an extra $3K. I always thought it would be a choice at not extra cost if you’re getting PUP but if this is true some are going to seek alternatives that might be cheaper. T sportline make decent aftermarket accessories.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
But the black premium is $3,300 as well. Which I think is why most people thought it would be the same cost as the black.
Got to remember we have been looking at the PUP cost as the only option right now. We don't even know what the standard interior looks like.

m3neko

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
As of now, the White Premium (with Dark Ash Trim) cost $3,300 on the S/X when custom ordered.

View attachment 6427

Edit: P100D has White Interior Included. So maybe it may be included for the P?

View attachment 6428
The reason is that the premium seats are very different than the standard ones. Basically, you're paying for the upgraded seats, not the material change.

Given that the white isn't even real leather, I'd imagine the cost to be either the same as black, or only slightly more.

I bet the "standard" interior is going to be a lot like the base interior on the new Model S, with a mix of cloth and "leather"

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I always assumed the PUP with white seats would cost exactly the same as the black seats (aka $5,000 for PUP package overall).

Doesn't make sense why they'd charge a premium for white seats on the 3 given that, as others have mentioned, the S/X white seats on PUP cost the same as cream and black. It's a rumor, and rumors can be incorrect. :)

I am not a fan of changing to third party white seats for the 3. For one, the grey/cream interior and white seats clash horribly IMO. Two, I'm guessing the headliner that comes with the white seats will be black, since the S/X headliners on white seats also only come in that combo.

Last edited: