Lap Belt Comfort

sleepykev

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone else found the driver's lap belt to be a bit uncomfortable? I see a lot of threads about the shoulder belt, but I find that the lap belt seems to ride a bit higher and tighter than in other cars.

I've never really noticed lap belts before, but I've had my Model 3 for a couple of weeks and find myself continually adjusting the seating position to try to make it less noticable. Maybe the material is stiffer or maybe it's because I've never had a sport sedan! Otherwise, the car is great!

Any tips on how to adjust the seat to make the lap belt more comfortable?

Trebonius

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can't say I've noticed. Do you have your seat very low? I'm on the short side, so my seat is a bit high, and the lap belt seems to ride where it should.

I actually don't recall whether the belt attachment points move up and down with the seat. If they do, then nevermind.

sleepykev

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can't say I've noticed. Do you have your seat very low? I'm on the short side, so my seat is a bit high, and the lap belt seems to ride where it should.

I actually don't recall whether the belt attachment points move up and down with the seat. If they do, then nevermind.
I've tried both low and high. It looks like the belts do not move up and down with the seat, but do move forward and back.