LA AUTO SHOW (Model 3)

RolfS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can you also state whether or not sitting in the vehicle is allowed? If it's a locked showroom model, I won't bother attending. Thanks!
It's locked, but is a gorgeous red color. It's the first Model 3 I have seen. I was thinking I wanted to get a red Model 3 and this confirms it for me. They do have a Model X and S that you can sit in.

Attachments

JackP

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
It's locked, but is a gorgeous red color. It's the first Model 3 I have seen. I was thinking I wanted to get a red Model 3 and this confirms it for me. They do have a Model X and S that you can sit in.
Cool man! I’ll probably go next week. Tnx for sharing

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I asked the reps there when we would be getting invite to configure given my December to February delivery range and they said this month. Unlikely they really knew but they said they were told a lot of non-employee employee emails would be going out.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I asked the reps there when we would be getting invite to configure given my December to February delivery range and they said this month. Unlikely they really knew but they said they were told a lot of non-employee employee emails would be going out.
Well put it this way — if the car takes 4-5 weeks to get delivered after configuration and there are a lot of people in the December - February window there should be a lot of people configuring in December or we’ll be seeing a new window.

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Will be in town Wednesday to check it out, possibly only chance to see one before placing an order!

rsbell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is what I was told today as well as a December to February non-owner. They seemed pretty sure about it.

At least I wanted them to be pretty sure about it!

Oh, and Aaahhnold was there looking at a Dodge Demon:

Attachments

Last edited:

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Will be in town Wednesday to check it out, possibly only chance to see one before placing an order!
Wow, are you making the cross-country trip exclusively to see the Model 3 or were you planning to be in LA anyway? Even though I'm in the SF Bay Area, I'm not motivated enough to make a special trip.