Korean Reservations

Good morning. Members of Model3ownersculb. I am the person who booked Model 3 in Korea. Last time, one member uploaded a model 3 delivery date anticipation program. There is no Korean variable. So I chose China and Hong Kong to run the program. What do you think? When Tesla produces China and Hong Kong reservations, will Tesla produce Korean reservations? I look forward to your valuable reply. Thank you.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good morning. Members of Model3ownersculb. I am the person who booked Model 3 in Korea. Last time, one member uploaded a model 3 delivery date anticipation program. There is no Korean variable. So I chose China and Hong Kong to run the program. What do you think? When Tesla produces China and Hong Kong reservations, will Tesla produce Korean reservations? I look forward to your valuable reply. Thank you.
until invitations to configure vehicles begins, we will not likely know how the various regions will be prioritized. assuming China/HK would probably get you in the right general timeframe though.