Kettleman City Model 3 bug

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Keyster

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did a road trip to Kettleman City’s supercharger over the weekend with the M3. Really nice station, even had an area with fake grass and a fire hydrant for pooch bio-breaks and doggie bags. Problem is that the teslas are supposed to show a PIN code on your car screen when you get to the station (not the phone app but the car screen) with a door pin so you can get into the building that has restrooms, seating, WiFi, and refreshments including taps with cold brewed coffee (all costs $$). The cleaning lady wouldn’t let me in saying I need a pin even though I clearly drove up in a Tesla and was charging. Tesla’s number had a 20+ min wait time. I ended up walking to the Carl’s Jr. nearby and using their restroom. Got hung up on while on hold. Called the emergency Tesla number and after a series of questions they gave me a PIN number to get into the Tesla building. Anyway, heads up to have that number handy. They didn’t know why it wasn’t working other than that the group that could answer the question is only available M-F and even after 3 weeks they told my account may just need updating. Also, the whole station only has one squeegee. There was a line :/