Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Your account was suspended.

What was that all about anyway?
Qa6o5vvXXL9Woej6hJS352yWQl8-irydVgrb1plghqe8lPKbynq9AzQLnp3tWz74Ht9gQAk7MDzejnA8rStzXs49KsftaFHKP_KCqK5bADNDVLzjJyx3ExxDiSBlhRM_P8ThhUZw9xs5ndoOl1aIZDsoJ4gJ1SBTZD5j2tJWrO7e58wMQBXGkD5IEeEvLNhqGZkXULPLdgFXMMSzR91SJWwxQsQEbFtGc2snNsXg_P1uqn9xGgzVpKN_QxkGVz4Oq5VlL3qoeBsIE6qwxPvx-p4vVM2lltk_-qiuYn_m7yYop26E3HfX0Ay-g3hQVP7LLnLgcWW7ViQ-GYLIXkWDYvUSCD0X3aL09CGc9MNxUSHhMOLqUPTaGXUqBNDVTGPH5i-M9dnxLUferB5wtXWgA3K_VxG_YjlyShptjnCv0X9aPljYUnimxJA1Ydnd9CbT2hXEB3jnubglQURvhUbWjql5ATNqXjPaxgr4fi8_p9Y8o-KCvVQTdt24G2gZuPA43OJRuqMlngs4oSC7WIPwGDTWelCplwVNoPipxpgZlV7GlaUirhnwMLxCrBsEjfmdkmp53JEUX9D2mLwZmk7qPv1nFNmXd9xws4_lEaB-b5rdDPIn9uhm7g=w1496-h657-no

Last edited:

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Your account was suspended.

What was that all about anyway?

I'm aware of the issue. We were the subject of a DDoS attack. I'm looking into measures to prevent it

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Difficult to access M3OC tonight... ?
plus seems very slow though I normally have full wifi signal in my Marriott...

IMG_3758.PNG

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
We've been suffering speed issues today due to a denial of service attack that is affecting our server. I've enabled CloudFlare protection so hopefully it should help keep the bastards at bay

Reactions: 5 people

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
What a freaking nightmare to sort this out. Still not 100% sure what the issue is, hosting provider is not particularly communicative.

I've setup CloudFlare for our site so you might experience some interruption while things propagate around the world. It's supposed to help with speed (doubling it) and preventing load attacks. We shall see.

Daliman

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks Trev for taking all the time to look out for our obsession. Going to patreon to actually thank you.

Reactions: 4 people

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Things are stable this morning but if it happens again I may have to upgrade our hosting plan again.... I guess we're growing ;)

Reactions: 1 person

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
We're still having spikes so I've made the executive decision to upgrade our plan to a better server that will be better able to handle the load as we're growing fast apparently.

There might be some interruption of service while we transition.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it will be worth it!

Thanks

Reactions: 3 people

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Moderator 📌
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@TrevP - I'm sure you are aware, but something has been causing some slowing (or just stalling out) today and yesterday.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Moderator 📌
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
seems to be slightly better at loading pages and post to messages (still around 5-10 seconds), but easily 20-30 seconds to open the 'Alerts' pulldown.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm trying some other caching methods, could just be some issues with the hosting company too, I've put in a support ticket to see if they're having issues.

Reactions: 1 person

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've implemented a new caching system that should help but the slowdown was due to a weekly backup of the system that takes a while to complete. Once it's done the system returns to normal performance. Backups happen on a weekly basis at 2AM EST so expect a few hours of slowdown while it finishes.