Just picked up my Model 3, finally saying hello

CCMS

Country
Country
Greetings from Los Angeles!

Joined a while ago but have been lurking until now. I have been following along learning about the Model 3 from here, reddit and elsewhere, sharing in anxiously waiting with everyone else for invites and eventual delivery. Its been an emotional rollercoaster watching the hurdles some have encountered and the joy most have reported driving this car.

I am very happy to announce that I picked up my Model 3 this morning from the Marina Del Rey delivery center. As best as I can tell, it looks perfect. Coming from a manual 2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman, I wondered what it would be like to lose a pedal and a stick and drive predominantly using one pedal. Any concerns I had vanished quickly and I had a big grin on my face all the way home.

Now to think of a name for her/him/it.

Chris

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Greetings from Los Angeles!

Joined a while ago but have been lurking until now. I have been following along learning about the Model 3 from here, reddit and elsewhere, sharing in anxiously waiting with everyone else for invites and eventual delivery. Its been an emotional rollercoaster watching the hurdles some have encountered and the joy most have reported driving this car.

I am very happy to announce that I picked up my Model 3 this morning from the Marina Del Rey delivery center. As best as I can tell, it looks perfect. Coming from a manual 2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman, I wondered what it would be like to lose a pedal and a stick and drive predominantly using one pedal. Any concerns I had vanished quickly and I had a big grin on my face all the way home.

Now to think of a name for her/him/it.

Chris