Just got my coil overs, cam and toe, and brake lines from my MPP buddies. Very nice, great service.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just had my new coil overs, cam and toe and brake lines installed. Jesse at MPP gave me great customer service.

Attachments

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The ride is very solid compared with the stock springs. HUGE improvement.
Ty MPP for the great KW item and the cam and toe very solid, well made,
Can you describe further what you main by solid? Do you mean harsh and stiff, firm and planted, calm and responsive, etc.?

Can you describe how they compare to the stock springs and dampers? What didn't you like about the stock Performance Upgrade option springs and dampers?

Also looks like you have aftermarket wheels. How did lighter wheels change the feel of Model 3 Performance?

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can you describe further what you main by solid? Do you mean harsh and stiff, firm and planted, calm and responsive, etc.?

Can you describe how they compare to the stock springs and dampers? What didn't you like about the stock Performance Upgrade option springs and dampers?

Also looks like you have aftermarket wheels. How did lighter wheels change the feel of Model 3 Performance?
You may be mistaking his car for a Performance due to the red caliper covers!

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You may be mistaking his car for a Performance due to the red caliper covers!
Yes, I did. I'm certain the MPP coilovers and aftermarket wheels/tires would ride better than the LR with Aeros. The Aeros have very hard tires for energy efficiency and they do ride unusually hard.