Product Review Jeda USB Hub for Model 3 is here!

Rbrooks84

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
waiting for mine but excited because i am seeing nice things online and currently have a mess i originally got a cheapo usb hub on amazon and the thing is damn crap and everything is all jumbled up so need something to make it look cleaner , also recently got a nice tray organizer for spare change and such so everything will be very nice and clean and not a mess like it is not with wires and cords hopefully my jedi hub comes soon im very exited and waiting eagerly

Perscitus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Took a while (given the shipping halt as they revised the part). Works fine with a 1TB T5 drive partitioned for both TeslaCam and Music/Media
and mated to a Nomad v2 charging pad.

Last edited:

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Over all its really well done and fits like a glove. My only disappointment was that I bought a USBC to USB adapter in an attempt to power my xbox controller and make use of the 2 USB C ports. Not enough juice coming from the USB C ports to fully power the controller, it just flickers a few times and dies. Oh well :confused:

dburkland

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Over all its really well done and fits like a glove. My only disappointment was that I bought a USBC to USB adapter in an attempt to power my xbox controller and make use of the 2 USB C ports. Not enough juice coming from the USB C ports to fully power the controller, it just flickers a few times and dies. Oh well :confused:
Been wondering if that would work, thanks for confirming it indeed does not work!

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
@Jay79,

Have you emailed Jeda to confirm it’s working properly? I don’t know what the power draw/requirement is for the controller. Do we have any data from Jeda on what the power output/specs of the different ports of the hub are?

Ski