Product Review Jeda USB Hub for Model 3 is here!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Should be fine, USB is USB regardless of the physical plug type, I'd recommend an Xbox controller, that's what Tesla showed in the Cuphead game demo at this timestamp:

Chris350

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine is suppose to ship this week also.... But I haven't seen anyone post that was suppose to get a shipment last week... Wonder if these are delayed...

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Ahhhhh...Jeda.....gotta love em....I ordered the V1 charging pad AND some battery adapter that they NEVER sent.....NEVER got refunded or credited for it either. Oh yeah it was warped too. Remember all the shipping issues they had and I had getting it. Never used it. Went with the Nomad and never looked back.
Nevertheless I ordered one of these new hubs. Had a voice in my head. Was Leary. We’ll see. Hope I don’t say I don’t learn from my mistakes.

Ski

Last edited:

AmpHog

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FWIW, The hubs are shipping ... whether they'll ship exactly according to schedule is another matter.

TesLA3XL

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So thinking about getting the bundle ('jedabundle' for $25 off) & worried about these guys delivering as promised.
Had some bad experiences with Abstract & Xpsiders from a 3rd party vendor.
Since it feels like - if the vendor isn't on AMZ - they take screw up a lot more.

sterickson

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered the USB Hub on the 6th. After hearing nothing for a week, I emailed them and they replied that it would ship within three weeks of order date. So hopefully it'll ship by the 27th, if not sooner.

drvais

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can someone please measure the dimensions of the internal compartment? I couldn't find those specs on their site.

Madmolecule

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Its a little tight with a Samsung drive. It puts a little more strain on the usb than I like
0ac9bc2f-5e47-478e-9a4d-c6bb69ad68e0-jpeg.28457

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm wondering at what point during the week of 8/12 I will realize that my hub isn't shipping on time... LOL!
It's today. Friday and no email notifying me that my hub has shipped. Pretty fed up with Jeda (after some issues with a repair/replacement of a defective wireless pad)... I just want my hub and then will go separate ways. The products are cool, but they shouldn't put shipping promises out there and then not follow through.

AmpHog

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's today. Friday and no email notifying me that my hub has shipped. Pretty fed up with Jeda (after some issues with a repair/replacement of a defective wireless pad)... I just want my hub and then will go separate ways. The products are cool, but they shouldn't put shipping promises out there and then not follow through.
FWIW, the week is not over and they said last night they'll be shipping thru today (Saturday) to get this week's orders out. I agree they're not the most reliable when it comes to shipping times, but OTOH ... this guy Elon I bought my car from hasn't ever met a deadline he could keep. 🤣