Jeda model 3 wireless charger for SALE

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

larryt1026

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Selling my barely used Jeda Wireless Pad. My gf was going to upgrade to a wireless charging phone but never did so have to revert back to OEM. Have not used the double-sided sticky pads that comes with the pad. Only did a test fit. Selling for $80 shipped OBO

Model3VT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Selling my barely used Jeda Wireless Pad. My gf was going to upgrade to a wireless charging phone but never did so have to revert back to OEM. Have not used the double-sided sticky pads that comes with the pad. Only did a test fit. Selling for $80 shipped OBO
Fast charging module included?

Status
Not open for further replies.