"Jack" mode?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
So, I noticed on a YouTube video this morning that the air suspension system has a jack mode. Can anyone tell me exactly what this does (keep it clean folks...I know how you think!).

The only reference I found on it was on a tutorial on the Tesla site that says it should be left to a technician. Any thoughts?

Dan

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Oh, it doesn't work like the Citroën hydropneumatic suspension?
Where you can use the system to raise the car, then put a stand under the car, and lower it. On the side of the stand the wheels raise themselves off the ground, due to the coupling to the wheels on the other side by a torsion anti-roll-bar. Making it possible to change tires without jacking up te car.
(I hope my explanation is clear.)