Jack adapter for Model 3 pucks

kataleen

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Long story short, found a good deal on pucks and found a good deal on floor jack. Completely forgot to check if they can work together. The floor jack is this one:
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity

. It has a 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) saddle and the model 3 puck is 2.5 inches (6.3 cm) in diameter.
Are there any adapters that I can use to marry these two together? It would have to be rather slim so that I can slide the jack under the car.

img_0089-jpg.26719
img_0088-jpg.26720

Attachments

kataleen

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The red piece does not come off. Or it does, but it's quite complicated. Also the underlying grey cup under the red piece is still smaller than the puck. I tried to center it WITH the red piece on, and while jacking up I saw it sliding out with each movement up. I had to stop because it was definitely sliding out. The puck is very slippery.

boppo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Long story short, found a good deal on pucks and found a good deal on floor jack. Completely forgot to check if they can work together. The floor jack is this one:
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity

. It has a 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) saddle and the model 3 puck is 2.5 inches (6.3 cm) in diameter.
Are there any adapters that I can use to marry these two together? It would have to be rather slim so that I can slide the jack under the car.

View attachment 26719 View attachment 26720
I bought a rubber insert on Ebay for mine from heroneo2012.