Issue with Schedule a Test Drive

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Hello,

There is an issue with the "Schedule a Test Drive" on the Tesla Website. It does not allow one it make a reservation on the following days; Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I called Tesla Dublin and they said that it was weird that it doesn't allow someone to schedule one on those days. They said that they usually get test drives on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. They asked if I wanted to make it over the phone and I will soon. For example this is what the website shows; so if I wanted to make a reservation it will go from "Thursday May 26th" to "Monday May 30th." So now I am wondering who do I contact about this situation.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thread locked. This issue should be taken up with Tesla, we have no control over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.