ISO project vehicle

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Puffer X

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Greetings,

I am looking for a Tesla project vehicle. If someone has their car totaled, and you're taking payout check from your insurance, please ask about buyback value for your vehicle.

I will be willing to match the buyback value plus add extra $$$ on top for your assistance.

For obvious reasons you must be a vehicle owner or lessee authorized to make insurance decisions.

If you are interested to discuss further, please send me PM via the forum messenger or email directly to
redrexmeister (at) gmail (dot)com

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Puffer X

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Yeah, I know about salvage auctions. However I prefer dealing with a vehicle original owner directly. Vehicles sent to salvage auction are typically damaged even more, parts are stolen, not to mention additional overhead of buying vehicle without dealer licence. I am just a shade tree mechanic who needs a project car to get my feet wet with the EV platform.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@Puffer X, we have a WTB section. Would you like me to move this post into that section? You'll probably get more opportunities there.

Also, I suggest updating the title to be a little more clear to others, something like: "WTB: your totaled Tesla".