Is there a M3 lease option?

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know there are other threads on “lease vs buy” but that’s not what I’m interested in.

There’s no details on M3 leasing. Has anyone leased/inquired about leasing & if so could you share the terms if you’re comfortable doing so?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know there are other threads on “lease vs buy” but that’s not what I’m interested in.

There’s no details on M3 leasing. Has anyone leased/inquired about leasing & if so could you share the terms if you’re comfortable doing so?
There is no lease option available (yet). Cash or finance are the only options available.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Came across this tweet this morning. It was the first mention of any new (potential) lease news coming from Tesla... so maybe wait and see what is announced this week. Maybe only applies to the S/X, but maybe not...

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Came across this tweet this morning. It was the first mention of any new (potential) lease news coming from Tesla... so maybe wait and see what is announced this week. Maybe only applies to the S/X, but maybe not...

Correction... I was looking at this backwards... the current leases are the collateral for the $546M, not to fund future leases.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
FYI - For those that can only lease, I saw a link on EV-CPO for a 3rd party company that leases Model 3s. I have no idea what their fees are or if they're reputable. On EV-CPO's site, click "Lease a a New or Used Tesla". Doering Leasing Co.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FYI - For those that can only lease, I saw a link on EV-CPO for a 3rd party company that leases Model 3s. I have no idea what their fees are or if they're reputable. On EV-CPO's site, click "Lease a a New or Used Tesla". Doering Leasing Co.
Has anyone else heard about this before? I'd love to lease, even a Model S but Nebraska is dragging their feet.

jvmoore1

Country
Country
leasing came up in conversation with my wife tonight. Would love to see what a high mileage lease would go for a LR model 3.
hopefully Model 3 leasing will show up soon.