Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

IS Order 'Hold' Option Still Available?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  marusan 
#1 ·
I made a reservation payment in the hope that I would be able to use the 'Hold My Place in the Queue' option.

I currently have a single motor Model 3 and once my mandatory 'one year of keeping the vehicle' condition expires on my $ 14K Ontario Canada rebate, then I will purchase a dual motor. I received a ready to order notice within a couple of days of the reservation.

Unless I missed it somewhere within my account page I couldn't see where I could make a 'Hold' request.

Is that option still available ? I would think it should be but can't seem to find it.

#3 ·
I don't see any evidence that "hold" ever did anything. E.g., I'd said I was waiting for AWD, but I never got notified when it became an option for me. Further, after they announced AWD, the "hold" options wouldn't even let that item stick (though if you inspected via the JavaScript console, you could see it there).

Tesla does a lot of things right. Web and e-mail are not among them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.