IS Order 'Hold' Option Still Available?

Country
Country
I made a reservation payment in the hope that I would be able to use the 'Hold My Place in the Queue' option.

I currently have a single motor Model 3 and once my mandatory 'one year of keeping the vehicle' condition expires on my $ 14K Ontario Canada rebate, then I will purchase a dual motor. I received a ready to order notice within a couple of days of the reservation.

Unless I missed it somewhere within my account page I couldn't see where I could make a 'Hold' request.

Is that option still available ? I would think it should be but can't seem to find it.

Teslar

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I think not placing the order is like a hold. as they have opened up for all us and canada reservation holders. there isn't anything to hold the spot.

that said I'm not sure if one were to start a new $1000 reservation today they get to configure right away.

marusan

Country
Country
I don't see any evidence that "hold" ever did anything. E.g., I'd said I was waiting for AWD, but I never got notified when it became an option for me. Further, after they announced AWD, the "hold" options wouldn't even let that item stick (though if you inspected via the JavaScript console, you could see it there).

Tesla does a lot of things right. Web and e-mail are not among them.