Irvine Touchless wash

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Achooo

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I normally wash my car myself at home with an ONR routine similar to SoFla’s posts, but sometimes just need a quick drive through option in a pinch.

Has anyone managed to find a decent Touchless Carwash in or around Irvine?

TheHairyOne

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Alton Parkway in the back of Rockwell Collins there's a hand car wash guy three days a week. Will try and remember to get his number for you.

TheHairyOne

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
714-715-4290

Ask if goes to mother locations, there might be a closer one for you. Should be fine/safe parking in our back parking lot. Just don’t try hooking up to the chargers, as there’s a VIN list security checks for those. Wouldn’t want you to get towed thinking it was okay.

Post how it turns out for you.

Achooo

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have continued to wash my car at home by hand. However, I just discovered that the car wash on Irvine Blvd and Sand Canyon in the Woodberry town center (Chevron) is a touchless car wash. Just make sure that the wash option you select does not include the wheel wash as that part of it is not touchless. I will be visiting that in between washes when I’ve been too lazy or haven’t had enough time to wash the car properly at home.