iPhone integration, mismatched info displayed

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

JasonF

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had that happen before playing Spotify or Apple Music (I forget which) on my iPhone...except not with this car! It was in my last car, a Mitsubishi! So it's not the Tesla's fault.

whitelightning

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It was blurry because low light and a bad shot. I just thought the combination of words was funny. I’m used to CarPlay and this is a big step down even with voice control. I can use Siri but that’s not ideal when the car has its own system.

kort677

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
first world issues. I agree carplay is a far superior way to integrate the phone's abilities to the car but sadly tesla did not go that way. I view it as that I bought a car, not an entertainment center. what that means is the value of operation/performance of the car far outweighs the infotainment system offered in the car.

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It was blurry because low light and a bad shot. I just thought the combination of words was funny. I’m used to CarPlay and this is a big step down even with voice control. I can use Siri but that’s not ideal when the car has its own system.
There was a really bad one making its way around the interwebs...

Slacker needs to improve their service or Tesla needs to switch off from them in my opinion. It's a decent service for now, but it won't cut it long term.

IMO overall this system is superior to CarPlay, but it depends on your needs I guess.

whitelightning

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With all the streaming and podcast services out there, they should be able to come up with better than slacker and tunein.