Current iOS Mobile App Updates List - Newest 3.10.13 - minor fixes and improvements (6/4/2021)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
If they are End of Lifing an older release, it makes you wonder if a new one is on the way. I don't know if they have a life span on older releases that expires them, or if they have 2 or 3 active at a time. Either way, maybe a new version is on the way that would need to get pushed out before a new v11 or some other fantastic version of SW for the car.
I was wondering the same thing. Or if it has to do to with the security issue from the end of last year.

Reactions: Kizzy

Long Ranger

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I was wondering the same thing. Or if it has to do to with the security issue from the end of last year.
Or hopefully they’ve finally figured out that black text on a black background isn’t a good idea. The widget in dark mode has been like this since August:
06E1D547-113C-4AF9-BE22-1A1A0BC9D328.jpeg

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Or hopefully they’ve finally figured out that black text on a black background isn’t a good idea. The widget in dark mode has been like this since August:
View attachment 36872

I stopped using the Tesla widget and replaced it with Stats since it does so much more and gets attention.

78B64C74-6D90-4DD1-B38D-BDF38EF79165.jpeg

Reactions: Long Ranger

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I stopped using the Tesla widget and replaced it with Stats since it does so much more and gets attention.

View attachment 36873

You have issues with the widget not working ("unable to load") message. I've had that happen a lot and am forced to restart the phone for it to load again. Reached out to dev with zero response outside the initial "just restart your phone".

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Does this widget wake up the car without clicking on it, or does it just politely report “sleeping” like the Tesla widget. I wouldn’t want to needlessly wake my car every time I view my widgets.
It reports the vehicle sleeping, if it decides to work. I’ve had issues with the widget saying “unable to load” a lot and the watch complication is always problematic if you have multiple cars on your account. Developers response is ALWAYS “restart your phone 🤦‍♂️

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did they break the ability to share addresses from map applications (Google/Apple Maps) with a recent release? I don't see the option anymore and I'm pretty sure I didn't turn off any settings (or even know where that setting is).

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did they break the ability to share addresses from map applications (Google/Apple Maps) with a recent release? I don't see the option anymore and I'm pretty sure I didn't turn off any settings (or even know where that setting is).
iOS still works well. Looks like they may have altered the UI just a little. Just under the address in Apple Maps is a "Share" button. I used to have to swipe to find it.

• Agree
Reactions: iChris93

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
iOS still works well. Looks like they may have altered the UI just a little. Just under the address in Apple Maps is a "Share" button. I used to have to swipe to find it.
I no longer see the option to share to Tesla. I can get to the share page, but I don't see Tesla in the default apps nor after clicking "More". I really don't think I've changed a setting somehow, as I don't even know where that is and it was working recently.