Invites for non-Day 1 Reservations

MyBluBu

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Just noticed on my Tesla account that I was invited to configure both my M3 reservations - both reserved in April 2016 about 5 days apart. Current owner (multiple S and X). I didn't receive an email, just happened to click on the 'Manage" button next to one of the M3 reservations and was taken to the screen which says it's ready to be designed. I checked the 2nd reservation and it also is ready to be designed.

When clicking on the delivery estimator, it shows both reservations are 'Available now' for First Production but each has different windows for Standard Batter and Dual Motor. Previously the First Production window was Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 for both. Prior to that, it was Nov 2017 - Jan 2018 for the first one and Mar 2018 - Jun 2018 for the second one. About a month ago, the 2nd one got moved up to Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 for First Delivery, but he other dates remained the same.

So looks like they are starting to invite non-Day 1 Owner reservations. I'm in Ohio.

So check your account - you may have in invite waiting for you! :)

Country
Country
So you are saying my buddy who's an S owner at the time of his Day 1 in store reservation should be ticked he hasn't gotten the invite yet.

MyBluBu

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
So you are saying my buddy who's an S owner at the time of his Day 1 in store reservation should be ticked he hasn't gotten the invite yet.
I don’t think anyone really knows all the nuances of Tesla’s algorithm for sending out invites, I’m sure reservation date is factored in, but who knows how, etc... good idea to tell your friend to check his Tesla account, since I didn’t initially receive an email inviting to configure, I just happened to log into my account and noticed it. So was attempting to let others know they may want to check their account even if they haven’t received an email.

JBsC6

Country
Country
Ordered April fools day 2016 on the east coast. I'm still at nov 2018 to January 2019 for awd standard battery..

Thanks for posting up and congratulations on your earlier delivery time.

Although I'd like an earlier delivery time I'm in no real rush other than the government rebate timing etc...but whatever will be..will be..

I'm keeping the corvette even after tesla delivery.

AlWays enjoy two seat lift off sports cars.

I'm hopeful the c8 rear mid engine has a targa top as well as a dct as options or standard.

MyBluBu

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Just got assigned VIN 54XX. Noticed on my tesla account a few minutes ago about 8pm eastern time. The last time I checked the account was about 6pm prior to that and it still showed the reservation number at that time.

Country
Country
If anyone was wondering, my owner buddy who didn't get his invite in January got it a few days later. Ordered on Feb 4th (Superbowl Sunday) and is still awaiting a VIN assignment. According to the spreadsheet 24 days and counting isn't unheard of, but starting to get out of the norm. They wouldn't delay all deliveries until April would they?