Introduction - New Model 3 in Texas

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hey Everyone!

I'm excited to be joining the party... I just arranged delivery of my Pearl White Model 3 Long Range All Wheel Drive Performance.

I have been following Tesla since its inception and have been waiting for the right time to jump in and get one myself. My father owns a Pearl White P3D and I couldn't take it any longer.

I saw an article pop up yesterday about being able to buy the Performance option "un-bundled" so I called up our local sales office and they already had a few of them on the way... I was lucky enough to lock one down.

It's going to be a long 10 days until I take delivery... which is no where near as long as my father waited and many of you waited I'm sure.

SalisburySam

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Antici...pation (from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show”) is a wonderful thing. But that first drive home? Oh my gosh! Enjoy!

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If I could have had the m3p unbundled I probably would have pulled the trigger. The rims and p tires wouldn't survive our spring/fall...so having the m3d as m3p for just the 'motor upgrade' price would be stellar.

Welcome! You're gonna love it!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats and welcome to the forum and Tesla. Sounds like an awesome car. Would you shed some light on the P and unbundled. A flurry of articles were written and then one retracted some information. Was your purchase price $54,990 or $49,990? Did you end up with 20" or 18" wheels? Do you only have the upgraded inverter and speed with an otherwise AWD or do you have some of the actual Performance Upgrade items like Pedals, track mode, etc? Thanks for sharing if you will.

Northern or Southern TX?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Congrats and welcome to the forum and Tesla. Sounds like an awesome car. Would you shed some light on the P and unbundled. A flurry of articles were written and then one retracted some information. Was your purchase price $54,990 or $49,990? Did you end up with 20" or 18" wheels? Do you only have the upgraded inverter and speed with an otherwise AWD or do you have some of the actual Performance Upgrade items like Pedals, track mode, etc? Thanks for sharing if you will.

Northern or Southern TX?
Price was at 49,900. The way it was explained to me was that the only things missing were the cosmetics. No red brake calipers, no spoiler, and it has the 18” aero wheels.

After a day or so of thinking on it, we decided to cancel that order when we came across a used Model S with rear facing seats that fits our needs a bit more as our family grows.

I’m still joining the Tesla family, however; doing it a bit differently now.

Now we’re waiting on confirmation of when the vehicle will be transported from San Diego.

We live in the Texas hill country, between San Antonio and Austin.