Introduction and Car Log

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats again, it is very hard to believe how quickly the last 18 months have passed and how so many early participants here not only have the cars but have passed and are about to pass that first anniversary. It's still so much fun every time getting behind the wheel every time.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can't believe it's been a year since delivery!
And amazing in that one year the 3 has lapped our other car, hitting 18,000 mi today while the Mazda which had a year head start is now only at 17,000mi. Can't imagine why :)
Only 18,000 miles in a year? Why are you babying it so much? :p
I've had my car for 10 months. I'm going to be putting another 3000+ miles on it in the next two weeks. :cool:

1563544961760.png

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats on the milestone! Man I remember the old days when Model 3 sightings were as rare as unicorns. I love seeing at least 2-3 every 5 miles now!

Coming up on two years in September for our Model 3 with ~26,000 miles on the odometer! And still as in love with it as the day we got her!

Also hello to all the old-timers from way back in 2017... I've been gone a long time. :)

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Only 18,000 miles in a year? Why are you babying it so much? :p
I've had my car for 10 months. I'm going to be putting another 3000+ miles on it in the next two weeks. :cool:

View attachment 27737
I'm always amazed by how much southerners drive. Maybe it would be better measured in operating hours, we do a lot of sitting in traffic!

Congrats on the milestone! Man I remember the old days when Model 3 sightings were as rare as unicorns. I love seeing at least 2-3 every 5 miles now!

Coming up on two years in September for our Model 3 with ~26,000 miles on the odometer! And still as in love with it as the day we got her!

Also hello to all the old-timers from way back in 2017... I've been gone a long time. :)
Why disappear? It's certainly a little different than it was on our two-year wait with almost zero details. Still a great place to visit, despite the name change

Toadmanor

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well people, I feel terrible. I will have had my M3 for 1 year on 8/24/19. I love the vehicle and while I winter away from it for 5 months each year, I have only (wait, let me check Teslafi.com) 4,215.41 miles on it. Such a shame. I know.

However, if Musk ever gets the autonomous car service running. My car could be out making money while I enjoy California winter sunshine.

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm always amazed by how much southerners drive. Maybe it would be better measured in operating hours, we do a lot of sitting in traffic!

Why disappear? It's certainly a little different than it was on our two-year wait with almost zero details. Still a great place to visit, despite the name change
Got busy with work and life in general. :) It's nice to see how huge the community has grown!