Introducing: Thanos

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a few months and decided I'd formally introduce my 3: Thanos.

I purchased a P3D+ in Mid-November and only mods I've done so far is the custom color-shifting wrap along with black diamond chrome delete. I'm looking to eventually add UP Lowering Springs and powder coat wheels.

I got the wrap job done by one of the best shops in S. FL: Signature Customs.

Also, in the end, there's a video of me going against a few other cars on the track, including a Porsche w/ Nitrous:

P3D vs. VW Golf

P3D vs. Modded Mustang

P3D vs. Porsche w/ Nitrous

Last edited:

HCD3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a few months and decided I'd formally introduce my 3: Carnage.

I purchased a P3D+ in Mid-November and only mods I've done so far is the custom color-shifting wrap along with black diamond chrome delete. I'm looking to eventually add UP Lowering Springs and powder coat wheels.

I got the wrap job done by one of the best shops in S. FL: Signature Customs.

Also, in the end, there's a video of me going against a few other cars on the track, including a Porsche w/ Nitrous:

P3D vs. VW Golf

P3D vs. Modded Mustang

P3D vs. Porsche w/ Nitrous
Beautiful car.

eXntrc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love the photos man. Especially with the Stan Lee background.

Just out of curiosity, what does a full body wrap like this cost on average? I'd love to do something like this at some point.