Impatiently Waiting in Colorado

COM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered my Model 3 last night. I'm renting one this week (Tues-Thursday), but knew from all that I had read and seen that I didn't need to wait for the test drive to know I wanted one. I'm a complete technology whore, so this car is right up my alley. I really wanted something that could take a little stress out of my commute (adaptive cruise control and autopilot will help with that), while being quick. This seems like the best option.

My car will be:
Silver Metallic
Long Range
Dual Motor
Enhanced Autopilot

Super excited. Hoping it's closer to 2 months than 4 before I get it.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered my Model 3 last night. I'm renting one this week (Tues-Thursday), but knew from all that I had read and seen that I didn't need to wait for the test drive to know I wanted one. I'm a complete technology whore, so this car is right up my alley. I really wanted something that could take a little stress out of my commute (adaptive cruise control and autopilot will help with that), while being quick. This seems like the best option.

My car will be:
Silver Metallic
Long Range
Dual Motor
Enhanced Autopilot

Super excited. Hoping it's closer to 2 months than 4 before I get it.
COM3, my fellow Dual Motor Silver metallic Coloradan! How was the Model 3 rental? I test drove a RWD at Park Meadows last week and it made me even more impatient!

I reserved 6/22/16 (non-owner), configured 6/30/18. I called Tesla last week to follow up and received no additional information. The rep said he would "flag" my account to have someone look into why I hadn't been contacted yet, and that he was surprised I hadn't heard anything about a delivery appointment.

How about you? Any word on your delivery? Interested to hear your stories / commiserate together :)

COM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
COM3, my fellow Dual Motor Silver metallic Coloradan! How was the Model 3 rental? I test drove a RWD at Park Meadows last week and it made me even more impatient!

I reserved 6/22/16 (non-owner), configured 6/30/18. I called Tesla last week to follow up and received no additional information. The rep said he would "flag" my account to have someone look into why I hadn't been contacted yet, and that he was surprised I hadn't heard anything about a delivery appointment.

How about you? Any word on your delivery? Interested to hear your stories / commiserate together :)
The Model 3 rental was great. I had it for 2 days, so I really got to spend some quality time with it. It was a RWD also. I test drove the Performance at Park Meadows, and it was a blast. Decided that as fun as the acceleration was on it, that it would be a novelty that I didn't want to pay for in my commuter car. The AWD will be plenty fast for me. Especially at altitude where all the ICE cars lose a bunch of power, and our cars don't.

I ended up changing my order to white on Aug. 10 (everything else the same). I got an email on Wednesday of last week asking me to schedule my car's pick up anytime between Sept. 30 and Oct. 7. I didn't see the email until Friday since I was on vacation, but responded to it right away requesting the earliest possible time to pick it up. Haven't heard anything back since then.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The Model 3 rental was great. I had it for 2 days, so I really got to spend some quality time with it. It was a RWD also. I test drove the Performance at Park Meadows, and it was a blast. Decided that as fun as the acceleration was on it, that it would be a novelty that I didn't want to pay for in my commuter car. The AWD will be plenty fast for me. Especially at altitude where all the ICE cars lose a bunch of power, and our cars don't.

I ended up changing my order to white on Aug. 10 (everything else the same). I got an email on Wednesday of last week asking me to schedule my car's pick up anytime between Sept. 30 and Oct. 7. I didn't see the email until Friday since I was on vacation, but responded to it right away requesting the earliest possible time to pick it up. Haven't heard anything back since then.
Congrats on the delivery date! I think the higher-optioned cars are getting delivery priority to boost Tesla's third quarter profit...EAP and white seats surely helped move your car up in the queue! I have a pretty bare-boned config...no word on a delivery date yet. I know you configured late July, did you have an existing reservation at that point?

COM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats on the delivery date! I think the higher-optioned cars are getting delivery priority to boost Tesla's third quarter profit...EAP and white seats surely helped move your car up in the queue! I have a pretty bare-boned config...no word on a delivery date yet. I know you configured late July, did you have an existing reservation at that point?
I didn't order white seats. I changed the exterior color from silver to white. I didn't have an existing reservation. Did you see that your color (brilliant silver) is now more expensive for anyone configuring a new one (Elon announced silver and obsidian black would be raised to $2k, at least temporarily, to help speed up production)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn't order white seats. I changed the exterior color from silver to white. I didn't have an existing reservation. Did you see that your color (brilliant silver) is now more expensive for anyone configuring a new one (Elon announced silver and obsidian black would be raised to $2k, at least temporarily, to help speed up production)
Oh, white paint! Sorry, my bad! Shoot then EAP and paint color are the only differences between our configs! And no reservation? Have you owned another Tesla? Man, nice work! And yeah, I heard the metallic silver / obsidian black news...hoping my color choice isn't delaying delivery any further!!
You'll have to let me know when you get an official delivery date set up! Stoked for you!

COM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
First Tesla. Just got lucky I guess, but I feel your time is quickly approaching. :) Still no word from the Scheduling Advisor, so I'll just keep surfing the forums and hoping for a solid date time until then.