If you live close to Tesla HQ in Hawthorne, CA, do you get higher priority?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Probably. But given that they're shipping to employees outside of California before shipping to current Tesla owners in California, I'm thinking that pre-reveal line waiters in other states will end up being prioritized before people who reserved later within California.

Try logging into your account at Tesla, go to your reservation, and click on the "Delivery Estimator" link. What are the ranges you are given for each option?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For comparison, here's what mine says.
I stood in line before the reveal, but I live in PA and do not currently own a Tesla.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would guess the address under "Contact" on https://www.tesla.com/mytesla , probably with a back-up location of where you reserved.
They will assign delivery based upon the address in your MyTesla profile (this is correct!).

First production.
4/1/2016.
I had two reservations but one shows a date and the other one hasn't let me pick yet. Weird.
Reservations began 3/31 and it seems like heavy priority was given to US residents that queued up in line early in the morning before the unveil.

Can you take a screenshot? Just make sure to block your RN number if it’s visible on screen.

Country
Country
For comparison, here's what mine says.
I stood in line before the reveal, but I live in PA and do not currently own a Tesla.

I’ve the same date ranges for three configurations as yours.

Ordered at 10:03AM (PA store opened at 10:00AM) on 3/31/2016 - currently living in NJ and non-owner ... we should do a meetup when we get our Model 3.