I need help from an M3 owner with a tape measure

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I have my invite to configure but I need to know for sure if my hobie inflatable kayak ( in its case ) will fit. The dimensions provided by Tesla and other reviews have not been what i need and I cant find a real M3 in South Florida to look at.
I need the width at the lowest point W ( not the max width at the wheel wells or the step ). I also need the height H from the cross beam to the lowest point.
tesla3trunk.png

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Also If anyone has moved from an S to a 3 and has an opinion I would welcome the comments.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have my invite to configure but I need to know for sure if my hobie inflatable kayak ( in its case ) will fit. The dimensions provided by Tesla and other reviews have not been what i need and I cant find a real M3 in South Florida to look at.
I need the width at the lowest point W ( not the max width at the wheel wells or the step ). I also need the height H from the cross beam to the lowest point.
View attachment 5006

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Also If anyone has moved from an S to a 3 and has an opinion I would welcome the comments.
check post #1 in this thread. height is 18", width (to wheel wells 38"). can assume the difference to the lower 'curbed' section is about 3-4" each side, so 30-32"

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks Melinda and Sandy. I see the 18 inch height, but i still don't see the actual width on the floor. If there are any M3 Owners that could take that actual measurement I would really appreciate it.