I know exactly why model 3 looked weird from back

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Eh, you have to say the interior of Model 3 is very spacious for its size, and it has a lot to do with exactly this and the panoramic roof. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

ADK46

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've noticed the resemblance to Porsches, but Melinda has made a bigger point!

There's a resemblance in the front, too - the slightly diving "hood" between raised headlights. I had mine parked at the local Porsche dealer Monday night for a PCA meeting - it fit right in. Porsches do not have grills, at least not any sort of trademark grill design like BMW's double kidney.

Gratuitous glamor shot:

m3atlakegeorge-jpg.15523

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla’s have hips. The BMW shown has no hips. Porsche has big hips. Cars with hips are going to have a rear window that is narrower at the bottom to accommodate them. I like Tesla’s hips.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've noticed the resemblance to Porsches, but Melinda has made a bigger point!

There's a resemblance in the front, too - the slightly diving "hood" between raised headlights. I had mine parked at the local Porsche dealer Monday night for a PCA meeting - it fit right in. Porsches do not have grills, at least not any sort of trademark grill design like BMW's double kidney.

Gratuitous glamor shot:

View attachment 15523
I like your avitar. LUCAS, Prince of Darkness. A bug eyed Sprite’s (and many, many others) true enemy.

ADK46

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like your avitar. LUCAS, Prince of Darkness. A bug eyed Sprite’s (and many, many others) true enemy.
Congratulations! You are the first to acknowledge this irony since I joined this forum a few months ago. The most notorious entity in automobile electrics juxtaposed with the best.

Jay Jay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Doesn't look weird at all, to me. The only thing that makes it look strange are the stupid aero covers. Well, that and the smaller wheels. Stick some staggered 20" rims on it and it's the sexiest car on the road.