I Installed a Deadrest Foot Pedal: What Ya Think?

Allen T

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got mine a couple days ago (2 weeks from order). It is probably the best dead pedal option out there right now, and only $25 shipped! The cutouts for the ridges are not exact, but good enough where it’s not noticeable. My main concern was the metal finish matching my other two pedals from Top Fit, which they do! Highly recommended! View attachment 22681
Thanks for the picture! Would you please let us know which one did you get?

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For those who have installed the Taptes Dead Pedal and Accelerator/Brake Pedals, did you get the the "Aluminum" or the "Stainless Steel/Shiny" versions? Hard to tell from their website photos, but I'm thinking that having "Aluminum" versions of both may be a bit too shiny/reflective against the black carpeting.

For half a nanosecond, I had considered getting the blue Accelerator/Brake Pedals set to match the color of my car, but I snapped out of it quickly (besides, they don't have a matching blue Dead Pedal). :D

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks nice now

Eventually it will get scuffed up ;)
So will the car itself. ;)

I'm thinking that I can either remove or replace them if they get too ratty looking over time. They're under 30 bucks for the two sets. Less than for a dinner out. ;)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For those who have installed the Taptes Dead Pedal and Accelerator/Brake Pedals, did you get the the "Aluminum" or the "Stainless Steel/Shiny" versions? Hard to tell from their website photos, but I'm thinking that having "Aluminum" versions of both may be a bit too shiny/reflective against the black carpeting.

For half a nanosecond, I had considered getting the blue Accelerator/Brake Pedals set to match the color of my car, but I snapped out of it quickly (besides, they don't have a matching blue Dead Pedal). :D
Aluminum...the only option available when I ordered it months ago.

Nonoyes

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I bought all 3 pedals for under $20 on ebay. It took 3 weeks to arrive, but I had to wait 2 weeks for the car anyways, so really 1 week after I received my car. The internet is power, use it.

Actually most people who buys Tesla are not frugal and spend a lot of money on things I would never have (especially chrome delete $600-$1200 LOL) . Keep doing what you are doing and lets keep the economy rolling!