I have two Teslas for sale--New Model 3 & S with auto pilot.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I have a brand new Model 3 premium in my garage w/ auto pilot and auto enhanced- drove it home yesterday from Paramus Nj.

I also have a rare '14 S with auto pilot and park

For information please write to Rocky144114@aol.com or text me at 6095486075
Hi Rocky. Out of sheer curiosity, since I'm too far away unfortunately, may we enquire what prompted your decision to want to sell the Model 3 so soon after bringing it back home..? o_O

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also, although I'm certain "serious inquiries" will PM you, they will likely first ask you for details like color and wheels right away. Would be good to update your post with those I believe.

Country
Country
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply! Since I am a Tesla owner, I have the option of ordering TWO model 3's. I configured the first with every conceivable option---blue, 19" wheels, enhanced auto pilot etc, brought it home and have it in my garage in Seaside Park, NJ. I understand that East Coast deliveries at this time are very rare and so if I can sell this one for more than I paid for it; it will help finance my next one which i will keep and it will be an exact duplicate of this one! In the interim, I will drive my '14 S with auto pilot and then sell that one when my perfect Model III comes in. Thanks again!

Rocky
Rocky144114@aol.com

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply! Since I am a Tesla owner, I have the option of ordering TWO model 3's. I configured the first with every conceivable option---blue, 19" wheels, enhanced auto pilot etc, brought it home and have it in my garage in Seaside Park, NJ. I understand that East Coast deliveries at this time are very rare and so if I can sell this one for more than I paid for it; it will help finance my next one which i will keep and it will be an exact duplicate of this one! In the interim, I will drive my '14 S with auto pilot and then sell that one when my perfect Model III comes in. Thanks again!

Rocky
Rocky144114@aol.com
Gotcha and hope that works out well for you. So stay on the forum and contribute though... You must have some good stories to tell - check out the T≡SLA experience space for instance! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.