I CAVED...No prefrontal cortex...no impulse control

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

John A Bailey

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Dang I am happy with my 2015 Model S85D...I love it. Almost 100K trouble free miles and it drives perfect and put on 4 new tires today....TODAY! But just got the @#$% invitation to order the performance. I couldn't help myself ...ordered it and placed 2500 deposit. I checked every option box, midnight silver, performance upgrade, white interior, etc... even the full self driving for Christs sake...80,500.00 dollars + tax.

My wife doesn't know yet.... I am in serious trouble

pacific dunes

Country
Country
haha - I'm trying to stop myself too. After taking delivery of the Model 3 LR, I have to keep reminding myself I need to wait another 2 years to see what future models look like before getting a 2nd Tesla that is more ludicrous.

outie

Country
Country
Good luck. Took me one day to convince the wife that we need another Tesla when the kids go to kindergarten in September and we need to get the tax credit while we can. For some reason it didn’t take much effort. Ordered 30min before 7/1.

justflie

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well...I think I would want to know the resale value of the S and have that in my back pocket. If she totally freaks out about the 3, you can defray the cost by saying you’ll sell the S. If she only mildly freaks out, congrats, you have two Teslas!