I am now part of the rEVolution!!

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am so excited to be a part of the tesla family!
Saturday I bought a red model 3 with autopilot. It was a great price and had 300 miles on it! I left at 3am from Indiana and picked it up in Memphis TN did not get home till almost midnight! The rental car company gave me a 2017 mustang to drive to get it. Really very ironic since I sold 3 mustangs to get the car.
The drive home was amazing it’s the best car I have ever had and it’s all I hoped for. I worried about the red color but once I saw it who needs blue the red is a great great look.

I am 6-5 and the car is no problem for me the view out the front is awesome and it’s so fast! I have had 30 cars in my life and this beats them all from a 69 z28 camaro to a 2007 mustang Shelby gt500 or a 1997 Porsche Boxster none compare to my model 3. I love the screen autopilot supercharging the glass roof the seats the way it handles and the speed! I have found nothing to dislike. The sound system is the best stock system I have ever heard and the streaming music is just amazing play any song just say play.....

This car is amazing can’t wait to drive it more ! Will never get rid of this car
The model 3 is great great awesome ......